G suite account is your easy way to create a gmail business email for your company with a unique email address such as Blogger@virginjist.com or Programmer@lilipop.com.
Gmail business email is a part of gmail’s effort to give your business a unique appearances and better popularity.
With G suite developed by google cloud company and organization owners can create a custom email address for their company/organization. G suite is available for PC, Android, Blackberry, iOS and other users. It makes your business look more professional with 30GB internal memory space to save your files.
10 Easy Steps To Create A Gmail Business Email – www.gsuite.google.com
Apart from other email service providers available today such as Rediffmail and Zohomail, Gmail is second to none email provider with amazing world of experience. However, there are little differences between Gmail and other email providers which has placed Gmail business email at the top of the list.
The purpose of this article, meanwhile, is to teach you how to create your own Gmail business email and make your business look more professional. However, there are some important features of Gmail business email which you may not like to miss.
Amazing Features of Gmail Business Email
- Gives your company or business a custom email ( such as @yourcompany.com)
- 30GB internal inbox storage space
- G suite for Gmail business is ad-free and provides 24/7 support and more
- Available on iOS and Android phones. You can read and draft messages even without internet connection using the app. Your messages will be sent once you are connected to the internet
- Use G suite hangouts to chat on SMS and Video meeting straight from your inbox
- 99.9% guaranteed uptime, 0% planned downtime. Your email address is totally secured against spammers and has an automatic backup device
- Outlook users can also sync emails, events and contacts to and from G suite.
Please note that there G Suite account for small, medium and enterprise business. So, you can open your account depending on what you have and want. Based on that, we shall quickly see how to create your Gmail business email for any size of business below.
Also Don’t Miss: How To Create Facebook Business Account │Do It Yourself
10 Easy Steps To Create Gmail Business Email
1. Visit G Suite official account creation page through this link
2. Fill out the registration form on the screen with your correct details
3. Choose an gmail business address for your business and enter other requirements
4. Then, tap on ‘Next’ to continue with the sign up process
5. Now on the next page, you can choose whether to use an already existing domain name or create a new domain name for your business. A new domain name will cost you $8 per year for a start. If you already have a business domain name, then there’s no need for a new one.
6. Select, the option for ‘Use a Domain name I have already purchased’ or the next option depending on what you have
7. Enter the domain url in the space provided for it or choose a new domain name and tap on Next
8. On the next page that appears, choose a Username. Remember, at this point this will not affect your email address. G Suite will still retain your company’s name as part of the address.
9. Enter an alternate email address and complete the reCAPTCHA to prove you are human. Then, tick the boxes to as appropriate.
10. Tap on ‘Accept and Sign Up’ to complete the process. You can proceed to add users to your G Suite business account.
Final Words: I hope this article helped you and business? Virginjist.com is committed to bringing you latest gist in all areas of life including business. So, you can join others now to subscribe for free to this blog at the top right corner of this page. It’s free of charge and you’ll be receiving updates from this website directly to your email.