Do you want to cancel Zendesk account or unsubscribe your account to stop being charged? Then, you are on the right page to delete or remove your Zendesk account.
I previously told you how to create Zendesk account for your company or business. There, I showed you the advantages of Zendesk and what you stand to benefit when you subscribe to Zendesk. I hope that article helped a lot of people because I have received some comments about it.
Meanwhile, you may want to cancel or delete your Zendesk account maybe because of any reason best known to you. You can also unsubscribe your Zendesk account without deleting the account totally.
Zendesk brings businesses and customers closer together
This article is designed to guide and provide help to you in all areas concerning canceling your Zendesk account. Let’s get down to business.
Which Types Of Zendesk Account Can I Cancel? – Cancel Zendesk Account
If you are using Zendesk free trial account, there is no need to cancel. If you are tired of using Zendesk or want to log off for a while, all you just need is to just logout your from Zendesk and nothing more.
Meanwhile, for Zendesk subscribed users, you need to unsubscribe from Zendesk and finally cancel Zendesk account. The steps to remove your subscription and cancel your account are almost similar but there are slight differences. Let’s see how to do them below.
How To Unsubscribe Your Zendesk Account – Cancel Zendesk Account
- Go to Zendesk website through any browser. Type www.zendesk.com in your browser to visit the website
- Log into your account (agent interface)
- Then, click on the ‘Gear icon’ in the lower left corner of the agent interface
- Go down the page and select ‘Settings’ from the options there
- Then select ‘Subscription’ and tap on ‘Cancel’ to unsubscribe your account
Now, if you want to totally remove your Zendesk account from the platform, follow the steps below. Note that deleting your Zendesk account, removes you totally from the service and its benefits.
How To Cancel Zendesk Account – Zendesk Support
- Log into your Zendesk account through any browser
- Then, go to the ‘Settings’ page from your Agent Interface
- Select ‘Account’ link from the options in the ‘settings’
- Then, select the ‘Subscription and Billing Information’ option from the Account page
- Scroll down and select ‘Update your payment info’ from the options there
- Then, click on ‘Cancel Zendesk Account’ and follow the prompt instructions
- Follow the link in the email sent to you to complete the process
I hope this was helpful?
If you encounter any problem during the process of canceling your Zendesk account, let us know using the comment box below.