Create A LinkedIn Company Page – Just like Facebook, Instagram and other social media, you can promote your business by creating a LinkedIn company page and start creating awareness of your company and brand. Of course LinkedIn is one of the top trending social media where you can meet old and new people. LinkedIn uses your occupation and location to find your friends all over the world.
Currently, there are over 500 million users and 10 million active job posts from more than 200 countries. The number of monthly active users has been recorded around 227 million and 20 million new users. LinkedIn is not just a social media where people chat, there job postings from small, medium and large organizations. This may explain why many people use LinkedIn more than most social media.
With such a number or users and active users on LinkedIn, it is wise to create a LinkedIn company page for your business, so as to attract more visitors, customers and greater engagement to the business. This article is designed to take you through the steps involved in creating a LinkedIn company page. So, without wasting much time here, let’s get down to something serious.
How To Create A LinkedIn Company Page
To create a LinkedIn company page, you must have a LinkedIn personal account through which you can be able to create your company page. Don’t have LinkedIn account yet? Tap here to see how to create one. Then, follow the steps below to create a LinkedIn company page.
- Login to your LinkedIn account with your valid Username and Password
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ icon at the top right corner of your LinkedIn homepage
- Then, tap on the ‘Create a Company Page’ link. It’s the ‘+’ sign at the top right corner of the page
- Enter your Company Name and choose a URL. e.g. of a LinkedIn company page URL is linkedin.com/company/[YOUR COMPANY NAME]. Try to make your company page URL to be unique without matching any other page URL on LinkedIn
- Confirm you have the right to act on behalf of the company by checking the Verification Box in the creation of page side
- Then, proceed to tap on the ‘Create Page’ button below the field.
- You will be prompted to confirm your email address associated with your LinkedIn account if you’ve not done that before. Add the email address in the appropriate box and confirm it
- You have successfully created your LinkedIn Company Page, tap on the ‘Get Started’ button to start editing other profiles of your company. If you receive a red error at this stage, simply use the search bar on your timeline and search for your Company name, then, review the appropriate places where the error occurs. That’s all!
NOTE: To publish your Company Page you must include description (250-2000 characters including spaces) and company website URL. Promote your LinkedIn Company Page by linking to it from your emails, newsletters, blogs, and other marketing channels. Also, publish and share daily posts in order to attract more followers and visitors to your Page. Adding a Follow Button can also be ideal in promoting your business.
I hope this was helpful? Please use the box below to ask your questions or make recommendations if there are any. Also, share this article using the social buttons below.