Boosting your business with Pinterest demands that you Create Pinterest Business Account or convert your already existing personal account into a business account. There are a lot to gain for using a Pinterest business account for your business other than using a personal Pinterest account. We have already discussed with you how to create a Pinterest Personal Account in our previous article.
But you can convert your account to a business if you want to use it to boost your business or other business purposes. The main difference between a Pinterest Business Account and a Personal account, is that a Pinterest Business account is for commercial purposes and the user must agree to a defined business TOS. On the other hand, a Pinterest Personal account do not require you to agree to any TOS or go through rigorous process to set up neither is it for commercial purposes.
The advantages of using a Pinterest business account for your business include but are not limited to the following;
- Use your specific business name to create account instead name of a person
- Best for marketing purposes because they come with extra features, like Pinterest Analytics
- You’re able to create ads for your business on Pinterest
- You can also expand their reach and understand your Pinterest audience using a business account
These and more are there for you to enjoy when you create Pinterest business account. Now, without wasting much time, let’s see how to create a new Pinterest business account or convert an already existing personal account to a business account.
Create Pinterest Business Account – New Business Account
- Go to Pinterest Business Creation Page through the link here or type www.business.pinterest.com in your web browser and go
- Tap on the ‘Sign Up’ link at top right corner of the page
- Then, choose your Business Type on the next page that appears and continue
- Enter your Business Name, Choose a Username for your business and complete the About and Website details of your business and continue
- Afterwards, tap on ‘Create Account’ to complete the steps. That’s all! You can go ahead and enjoy Pinterest for Business. Congrats!
The steps above is for a new Pinterest business account. Meanwhile, if you already have a Pinterest personal account and have a lot of followers or for some other reasons, you want to convert your personal account to a business account, you can follow a similar procedure as the one above to do that. The steps to convert your personal account to a business type is simple and is similar to the one above except that here, you will need to login to your personal account.
Then, tap on the ‘Pinterest For Business’ link and get started. You will need to follow the on-screen direction to complete your account creation there. That’s just it!
I hope this was helpful? Please feel free to communicate to us about your challenge or recommendation on this article using the box below. Also, do not hesitate to share this post with friends and business associates using any of the social buttons below.