Create Zoho Mail Account – Zoho mail is a free web mail service that provides email hosting and other great services to its million users worldwide.
Zoho mail provides a great deal of functions to everybody including business and personal emails. However, apart from email services, Zoho mail also provides other services such as Zoho chat, doc, app creator for business and lots more.
Even though you have signed up a number of web mail providers, you cannot afford not to sign up Zoho mail. It’s one of the email providers that is out to make a difference. Zoho mail makes it easy and simple for new users to create Zoho mail account without stress. How to create Zoho mail account is the main purpose of this article. However, before we go into it, let’s see the uniqueness of Zoho mail compared to other email providers.
Unique Features of Zoho Mail
- Free to sign up and use your account without any system or third party interference
- Zoho mail is ad-free, guarantees data and user privacy. Ads are prevented from showing in your email address no matter the plan you are using
- Official suite where you can features similar to that MS word
- You have access to manage your email policies, groups, mailbox quotas, and more using extensive Control Panel
- You can also create up 25+ apps that are beyond your email account on Zoho mail
- Zoho mail has multiple layers of secure infrastructure and 99.9% uptime guarantee to protect your account
Easy Steps To Create Zoho Mail Account
For you to create a trusted Zoho mail account, you will need to sign up via the official Zoho mail sign up page. The steps to do that is as follows;
1. Go to the official Zoho mail registration page from this link
2. Then, since it is a personal email that you want, check the personal email box
3. Fill out the the form that appears after you checked the box
4. Choose the email id that you would want to use to create your account
5. Also, enter your password, first name and last name in the boxes provided for them
6. Then, enter your mobile phone number and re-enter the phone number on the next line. Please make the phone number you are using is functional and available at the moment
7. Continue the sign up process by tapping on the ‘Sign Up For Free’ link
8. Enter the verification code that was sent to your phone number, then, click on verify to confirm your registration.
After completing steps 1 – 8, you have successfully created your own personal Zoho mail account. You can go ahead and the services therein.
Lastly, you may wish to login to your Zoho mail account on a later date. All you need to do is to;
- Re-visit the Zoho mail official website shown above
- Enter your account details as required.
- Enter your email/phone number and password. Then, click on ‘Sign in’. That’s all!
I hope this was helpful?
Don’t Miss: If you want to be getting newest updates free directly to your email, subscribe to this blog at the top right corner of this page. Subscription is free! Also feel free to comment and share this post using the box below.