GTB internet banking is the innovation by Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) to give its esteemed customers convenience and ease of banking from the comfort of their homes, work and/or abroad.
With GTB internet banking, one can open a GTB account, deposit money to his/her account, withdraw from home and a whole lot of other activities online in just a couple of minutes.
Well? Many persons may think that they will be defrauded with this type of banking, but the truth is that, GTB internet banking is built with the highest type of security features to protect users against fraudsters. So, with you GTB ibank code, you are the only that is permitted to access your account unless you share your code with others.
Internet banking exposes you to a world without limits, where you do over 90% of your banking transactions including opening of a new account online from your home or work real-time. You get quick alert of any transaction with your account immediately on your phone and there is 100% guarantee for safety of your account.
Our aim here is to show you everything you need to know about GTB internet banking, the benefits of using internet banking, features of ibanking and how to register online. So, we are going to start with the features of ibanking.
Key Features of GTB Internet Banking
- Registration to GTB ibanking is free of charge without paying a dime
- GTB ibank is simple and easy to use. The directions there are written in a layman understanding
- Just like using GTB Mobile App, GTB ibanking allows you to make transfers from your current/savings account to another GTB account or other banks
- Request, confirm and stop cheques.
- Pay utility bills (like DSTV subscription) and other bills through your iBank account
- Pay for your US Visa fee
- Operate your domiciliary account online, transfer Dollars, Pounds, Euro etc online
- Book flight tickets on some airlines from your account (British Airways/Iberia, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways)
Benefits of GTB Internet Banking
- Allows 24/7 access to account
- Easy access to your account(s) from anywhere in the world
- Effective, cheaper and easier way for our customers to communicate with banks
- Online real-time account monitoring facility
- Guaranteed security for all your online transactions
- Easy Access to bank information and products
- Convenience of conducting banking transactions from comfort of home/office
These and more are the benefits and features you stand to enjoy while using GTB internet banking account. Now, without saying much, let’s see how to register for internet banking with GTBank.
How To Join GTB Internet Banking
You can register GTB internet banking for a personal account, GAPS Corporate account for corporate bodies or GAPSLite. To register for any of the accounts is simple and follows the same order.
Follow the steps below to register for any of the accounts;
- Download the application forms here. For Personal internet Banking form, click Here. If you want a GAPS Corporate account, click Here. For GAPSLite account, click Here.
- Fill out the form with your correct details and submit
- Then, wait for your application to be processed and attained
- You can then visit www.gtbank.com and log into your account with your details
NOTE: You can use your registered phone number to register for GTBank ibanking by dialing *737*6*5# from your phone. Then, follow the on-screen prompts to complete your registration.
I hope you were able to get what you are looking for on this page? If there are any questions, let’s know using the comment box below. Also share this article with others using the social buttons below.