To add business to Yahoo is important and has been one of the ways through which business owners boost their businesses. More especially if your company or business has a website. You can promote the goods sold or service rendered by your company by submitting the pages of the website to be indexed by Bing Webmaster.
To add business to Yahoo entails submitting the business url or website to Bing Webmaster. This is simple and easy to do, although not without a guide to it. The guideline in this web page will be helpful to guide you through the process of adding your business to Yahoo and Bing for indexing.
When a site or site’s web page is correctly added to Bing or Yahoo for indexing, the site or site’s web page will be indexed and saved on Bing’s search engine. In the case of searches related to the content of the website or in its niche, Bing provides the site or its web page as part of the search results. This boosts the website appearance on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs), and consequently increases the number and provide a way of tracking the visitors to a website. Now, let’s get down to business and show you how to add business to Yahoo.
How To Add Business To Yahoo
We will try as much as possible to make it simple and easy for you to understand the steps involved in adding your business to Yahoo or Bing.
1. Go to Bing Official Webmaster Page through the link here.
2. Sign into the website with your Yahoo account details and Sign Up a Yahoo account if you do not have a Yahoo account yet
3. Then you will be taken to the page where you will type in the URL of your business website. Enter the site’s URL in this format “https://www.virginjist.com”. Type it in the box and click on ‘Add’
4. On the next page, add the sitemap in the format “https://www.virginjist.com/sitemap.xml” in the space provided for it and tap on the ‘Add’ link below the page
5. Then, highlight and copy the code in the box and switch over to the tab with your Website Dashboard
6. Select SEO from the left navigation panel and get to ‘Search Console’ from the list of options
7. Then, go back to the Bing Webmaster page and select the ‘Verify’ option below the page. Please Step 7 must come after Step 6 above.
8. You will receive a congratulatory message that your site has been added to Bing (as well as Yahoo). Then, you can start adding the pages of your website to Yahoo and Bing in the format below.
That’s all! I hope you found how to add business to Yahoo following the steps above. Wish you great boom in your Business.