Namecheap Domain Hosting Process – Are you looking for an easy tutorial on how to host a website on Namecheap.com or you don’t even know where and how to host a website online?
Then, relax and go through this web page and believe me you will find what you’re looking for here in just five (5) minutes for as low as $0.88/yr.
Namecheap as the name implies is a domain hosting website, whether wordpress, blogspot etc, that offers you an account ranging from 3 – unlimited domains at a cheap rate. It is one of the cheapest domain hosting website based in the UK but offers a global domain hosting service. However, just like Bluehost, Zoho domain hosting websites, you will require to set up an account with Namecheap Domain Hosting Website.
Creating an account with Namecheap is not that an easy thing to do just as it is with other domain hosting platforms. However, we have a simplified and easy steps on how to go about it on this web page. However, you need to know that, you must be ready to pay a token or more to set up your account on Namecheap. Meanwhile, be rest assured that once your account is set up, you can host as many accounts as possible depending on the amount you paid into your account. So, let’s start below.
Namecheap Domain Hosting Process – 7 Easy Steps To Get Started
Like I told you earlier above, you need to set up an account with Namecheap.com so that you can start hosting domains including VPS on the website. The steps to sign up to Namecheap domain hosting website include;
- Log onto www.namecheap.com through your device browser
- Click on ‘Sign Up’ at the top right corner of the page
- Then, fill out the form that appears next. Enter the Required Fields such as Username, Password, First and Last Name, then, Email Address and tap on ‘Create Account and Continue’
- You be reuired to set up your basic information details. Such as Your location, Country, Zip Code, Nationality, Phone Number, City etc. Enter this details and choice whether to use Two Factor Authentication security or not below the page
- Afterwards tap on ‘Continue’ to go over to the Billing section
- Then, enter your card information. Note that you can pay with Bitcoin, PayPal, Mastercard, Visa etc on Namecheap.
- Your account will be setup at once and credited so that you can start hosting domains under you.
That’s just it! Now, a lot of people think they can just go to Namecheap and host a website without signing up. That’s not true. You have seen now that you must have an account before you can host domains here. It is after you have signed up an account that you can proceed to host or buy a domain from Namecheap.com following the steps below;
- Use the Domain Long Search Bar on the website to check the availability of your domain. You may also transfer your already existing domain to Namecheap using the same process here.
- Once your domain is available, you will see the price tag of hosting the domain there. Proceed to host or buy the domain from the website. Add as many domains as possible to your cart
- Then, sign in to your account and complete the hosting process. Your domain username and password will be setup at once.
That’s all! Did you find what you’re looking for on this web page? I hope you did. However, if there is any challenge or you want to know more about Namecheap domain hosting website or process. Then, drop your question below or contact Namecheap support from www.namecheap.com/support.aspx