Check WAEC Result 2017 – Candidates who sat for the 2017 West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) are by this notice advised to check their results online from WAEC official portal @www.waecdirect.org.
You are advised to follow the steps in this article to check your result by September when the result will be fully out for people to check online.
All candidates must check their WAEC result through the Council’s official website and the scratch card to be used must be purchased from WAEC SCRATCH CARD MAJOR DEALERS. So, this article is meant to guide you through the process of checking your WAEC Result online and the addresses of the major Scratch card dealers.
WAEC Major Scratch Dealers Outlets
To get the complete list of WAEC Scratch card major dealers in West Africa, go to WAEC official website through the link above. Then, tap on ‘Scratch Card Outlets’ at the top navigation panel to see the complete list and location. These are the outlets recommended by WAEC as their scratch card selling points. As result, candidates should not be deceived by anybody to buy scratch card apart from the locations on the portal.
So, once WAEC Result for 2017/2018 Academic session is out (of which we will update you), you can rush to any of the outlets and get your card. Then, follow the steps below to check your WAEC Result.
Step-By-Step Guide To Check WAEC Result Online
It is true that most students find it difficult to check their results online after exams for innumerable reasons. However, in this article, I tried as much as possible to break it down and make it possible for everyone to check him/herself online without any assistance. All you need to do is follow the steps below carefully and closely.
NOTE: You must check your result through the official portal, which is www.waecdirect.org. So, visit the website and continue thus;
- Select whether you wrote WAEC May/June or WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Examinations
- Then, enter your Examination Number. Your Examination Number is the 10-digit number comprising your 7-digit Center Number followed by your 3-digit Candidate Number e.g. 3897890087
- Select your Examination Year from the next box
- Then, select your Type of Examination – whether SCHOOL CANDIDATE OR PRIVATE CANDIDATE
- Enter your Card Serial Number in the next box. This number is found at the back of your Scratch and it’s a 15-digit number on the back of your card
- Then, enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to process result
- Wait for some minutes for the result window process and open your result. That’s it! You can proceed to print result online by clicking on the ‘Print’ link and then choosing a Printer to start printing
We hope to keep you updated on the WAEC Result checking on this website. Therefore, you can subscribe for free to this website at the top right corner of this page and get updates via email from this site. Also like our Facebook and Twitter Pages. Do not forget to tell a friend about this article using the social buttons below.