The Masters of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) is a master’s degree in business administration (management). It involves various aspects of managing scarce resources in a business entity and supporting a business by production/planning, decision making, project management as well as allocating human resources and finances while, at the same time, carrying out organizational goals, policies and procedures.
The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, applied statistics, managerial economics, management, marketing, finance etc.
To explore after your undergraduate studies in business administration, getting an MBA is pertinent. We are going to show you over 50 MBA courses you can apply for online. You can either study these MBA courses online or offline in the university.
Requirements For MBA Application
There are about 55 Masters of Business Administration courses to apply for online. These are different courses under the same umbrella (MBA) one can delve into. Consequently, there are no general requirements for applying to any of the courses, however, applicants must:
1. Possess a MSc. in business administration or related courses from a reputable higher institution their country
2. At least a Lower Second Class Honours degree OR international equivalent
3. An acceptable professional qualification:
- Full membership of Any Institute of Chartered Accountants in the UK or Ireland
- Full membership of Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accounting
- Associateship or Fellowship of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Full membership of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
4. English Language test results (if applicable)
5. Short-term study visa (if applicable)
NOTE: There may be individual requirements for each of the courses there according to what the course actually demands. So, do well to read the specific requirements for each each before you go ahead with the application.
SEE THIS ALSO: Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2017 is Ongoing- Apply Now
How To Apply For Masters Of Business Administration
- Access the link here through any browser on your device
- Scroll down the page and select your preferred MBA course and continue. Load more courses if your choice course is not on the first page and select
- Read the instructions and requirements therein and proceed with the application
- Fill out the form correct with your valid details and print the completed slip as a tender for complete registration. That’s all!
All of us at VirginJist.com wish you a successful application and studying abroad. If you have questions or comments on Masters of Business Administration application, let’s know using the box below. Thanks!