Qualified students from various Nigerian Universities are by this notice informed that the Nigerian Law School (NLS) has started admission into the school for the 2017/2018 Academic Session also referred to as 2017/2018 Bar Part II. Consequently, qualified and eligible candidates whom have graduated from different Law Faculties of Nigerian Universities are advised to complete their application forms online.
This article is dedicated in helping applicants through the process of this application so that they will not encounter any difficult or error during their application. Therefore, qualified candidates are advised to follow the guidelines on this web page in order to ensure a correct application.
First and foremost, you must ensure that your University has forwarded your name to the NLS as one of those for the Bar II Academic Session.
How To Check Your Status For Nigerian Law School 2017/2018 Session
To check your status, complete the steps below;
- Visit the Nigerian Law School official Website through the link here or type the URL, www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng in your web browser and search
- Then, tap on the NLS Portal >>> Bar Part II Portal from the Navigation Panel
- Tap on BAR I AND II APPLICATION >>> Bar II 2017 Application from the Navigation Panel on the next page
- Then, tap on Application button from the Navigation Panel also on the next page and select ‘Eligibility Chk and Application Pay’
- Enter your details in the appropriate boxes on the next page that appears and tap on ‘Submit’. If your name has been submitted by your school for Bar Part II 2017/2018 Academic Session, your details will appear.
When you have confirmed that your school has submitted to the NLS, then, follow the steps below to pay for your admission. NOTE: Do not go any further with this application if your details did not appear after completing the steps above. To pay your application fees, go to any Bank PLC in Nigeria and pay through TSA or through REMITA or by Transfer to the Council Of Legal Education Account.
NOTE: Make sure the payment slip bears your Surname First and other Names. Keep the slip safe as it will be uploaded during filling out of your form online.
BANK NAME: Any Bank PLC
ACCOUNT NAME: NLS Application Fees
ACCOUNT NUMBER: Will be provided at the bank
Steps To Complete Nigerian Law School 2017/2018 Application Form Online
After completing your payment and obtained your payment slip, proceed to complete your application form online.
- Click on the ‘Click Here to pay for Bar II application form’ link on the Eligibility Check Page
- Then, upload Your Remita Receipt (Maximum File Size Allowed is 32kb) and complete other requirements there. Please ensure that you provide a correct and accessible email address because your Reference Number will be sent to you there. Make sure to keep the Reference Number safe.
- Review your information to ensure they are correct, then, tap on ‘Submit’ to complete the steps
- Then, click ‘Print Payment Slip’ on the next page and follow the steps there to apply for Bar II. Also, you ensure to provide a correct and functional email address because your application number will be sent there. Keep the number safe.
- Finally, print the Application form by clicking on ‘Print Form A1’ and download other forms.
- Click on ‘Download all Bar II Forms’. Then, fill out the form with your details and submit alongside Form A1. That’s all!
I hope this article was helpful? Kindly, use the box to communicate us if there are any challenge encountered in the processes above. Also share this article with others using the social buttons below.