Canadian Working Visa Application Form Ongoing – The government of Canada in collaboration with the different sectors of the economy wishes to inform interested foreign workers and the general public that she is still offering Canadian Working Visa to people who are interested and qualified for different kinds of jobs in the public and private sectors of the economy.
The Government of Canada wants people to enter and work legally in Canada. The Government also wants them to apply for a Canadian working visa before moving over to Canada. This has become a normal routine for Canadian Government and every year, thousands of foriegn workers enter Canada to work temporarily or permanently.
Canadian Goverment do not issue temporary resident visas (TRV) to permanent residents (PR). If you are outside Canada without a valid PR card, you must apply for a permanent resident travel document (PRTD) instead. If you meet the requirements for a PRTD, you can return to Canada as a PR. However, if you no longer want to be a PR, or if you know you do not meet the requirements to keep your PR status, you can voluntarily give up (renounce) your PR status to apply for a TRV.
Canadian Working Visa Application Requirements
- A Canadian Working Visa aspirant must;
- have an employment contract from a Canadian Employer
- obey all Canadian laws and do not have any criminal convictions or offenses
- mentally and physically fit without any serious medical conditions
- satisfy that you are financially strong to support yourself and family (if they are going to stay with you) and will not require any financial support from the Canadian Government
- Not have worked for 1 – 4 years in Canada after 1st April, 2011 (although with certain exceptions
- also provide enough evidence to assure the immigration officer that you will leave the country once your employment ends
Types of Works Available In Canada
- Athlete or coach
- Aviation accident or incident investigator
- Business visitor
- Civil aviation inspector
- Convention organizer
- Crew member
- Emergency service provider
- Examiner and evaluator
- Expert witness or investigator
- Family member of foreign representative
- Foreign government officer or representative
- Health care student
- Judge, referee or similar official
- Military personnel
- News reporter or film and media crew
- Producer or staff member working on advertisements
- Performing artist
- Public speaker
- Student working off-campus
- Student working on-campus
How To Apply Online For Canadian Working Visa
You can either create an account using your online banking login (Sign-In Partner) or a Government of Canada login (GCKey). Learn more about Sign-In Partner and GCKey. Simply click on any of the links in this article to start your application if you meet up with the requirements as stated above. However, you can also visit the official website at www.cic.gc.ca if you want to apply in paper.
Let’s know about your challenge in Canadian Working Visa Application using the comment box below. Also feel free to share this post to others using the social buttons below.