This is to inform the general public that the long awaited Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017 Application form is out and application will soon end. Therefore, all interested Nigerians whom have been looking forward to this development are advised to rush now and grab their own application form now before it ends on 15th June, 2017.
Yes! This is a great news. I know many of our daily visitors have been seriously disturbing about this form after our last article on Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017 Recruitment news. Lucky enough for those whom have been persistently checking up on this website so as to be updated on when the form is out, the form is finally out and will end by 15th June, 2017 around 12.00AM in the midnight.
So, we are going to hastily remind you of the General Eligibility Criteria that we discussed in the previous article. Then, we shall go straight to the Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017 Application steps immediately.
Generally Eligibility Criteria For Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017 Application
1. All applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth
2. Must be between the ages of 22 and 35 years on or before 31st December, 2017.
3. Applicants must meet the medical and employment standards of the Nigerian Airforce and must be medically fit
4. Height of 1.66 and 1.63 meters for male and female applicants respectively
6. They must present NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC as at the time of application
7. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in 5 related subjects including English and Mathematics during their WASSCE/NABTAB/NECO/GCE
8. In addition to the above eligibility, applicants must have second class lower division for first degree holders and lower credit for HND holders
9. All applicants must present attestation form signed by a military officer who is from their state. In addition, the officer must not be below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Navy or Police officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above.
10. Additionally, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigeneship certificate from their Local Government.
11. Photocopies of all documents and credentials will be collected from applicants after screening during the Zonal Enlistment Exercise and Interview.
These are the general qualifications or requirement for the exercise. To read more visit the official home page of Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission here. For technical support or any other assistance, please call 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: All phone lines are available between 8:30AM and 5:30PM
Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017 Application Procedure – Apply Online Now
To apply for any of the jobs in the Nigerian Airforce DSSC as mentioned above is simple and totally free. Note, on no account should you give any person or group of persons money who claim to help you on this registration as they may be fraudsters. Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017 Application is 100% free of charge and the form must be completed and submitted online. Follow the steps below to apply now;
- Open the link here in a new tab so that you can easily come back to this page and follow the instructions as appropriate
- Read the instructions there carefully and check the box below showing that you have read the instruction, then tap on ‘Continue’
- Then, fill out the form that appears next with your original and correct details. Remember you can save your registration to continue another day in case if there are any challenges
- Click on ‘Save & Continue’
- Follow the instructions as they appear to complete your registration. Please remember to note down your registration number. It is very important. That’s all!
NOTE: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017 Application starts on 18th May, 2017 and ends on 15th June, 2017. All applications must be completed and submitted within this period. Again Zonal enlistment starts and ends on 1st and 8th July, 2017. Visit the www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng for other information.
Feel free to use the comment box below and ask your questions or make your contributions. Remember to subscribe to this blog at the top right corner of the page if you have not done so for latest updates. It’s totally free of Charge.