This is to bring to the notice of all interested candidates for Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017 recruitment exercise that the screening exercise is just at the corner.
The course – Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) is an annual short period training program intended to train degree holders in specific areas of the Nigerian Airforce. The course has different training centers across the nation.
I will give you details of this recruitment, when and how to apply for the exercise. Also, the requirements for the application process are listed below.
However, all interested applicants should note that they are not to give money to any person or group of persons to help them in the registration. All applicants are advised to do the whole registration by themselves.
General Eligibility Criteria For Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017 Recruitment
1. All applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth
2. Must be between the ages of 22 and 35 years before the recruitment time
3. Applicants must meet the medical and employment standards of the Nigerian Airforce and must be medically fit
4. Height of 1.68 and 1.65 meters for male and female applicants respectively
5. All applicants must be single at the period of application and during the training course
6. They must present NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC as at the time of application
7. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in 5 related subjects including English and Mathematics during their WASSCE/NABTAB/NECO/GCE
8. In addition to the above eligibility, applicants must have second class lower division for first degree holders and lower credit for HND holders
9. All applicants must present attestation form signed by a military officer who is from their state. In addition, the officer must not be below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Navy or Police officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above.
The criteria above are the minimum requirements to possess before application. Any interested applicant that has all the above mentioned qualification is good to apply for Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017 Recruitment.
Browse Faster: Download Latest Opera Mini 4G Network Web Browser
Meanwhile, you should also see the required disciplines for the application below.
- Computer Software Developer, Programming Engineer, Data Administrator and Network Engineer with BSc./MSc/HND for Information Technology.
- Building Engineer with BSc/HND to be trained as in the Building Area Of the Airforce
- Quantity Surveyor, Architecture with BSc/HND for Quantity Surveying and Architecture
- Medical Doctor, Physician, Surgeon, Pediatrics, Orthopedic and O & G with MBBS, MBchB or equivalent for Medical services area
- Mechanical Engineer with BSc/HND for Works
- Anesthetist Nurse, Paediatrist Nurse, Ear Nurse and Throat Nurse, Opthalmologist Nurse, Intensive Care Nurse with BSc/RN/Rm. Must be a practicing Nurse with license
- Biomedical Engineer, Radar Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Science Techonologist with Bsc./HND
- Lawyer, Psychologist, Sociologists with BSc LLB/LLM/BSc Psychology/BSc Sociology
Finally, The Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017 Recruitment application process is simply. All you need then is to visit the official registration website @www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng and follow the steps there. However, I’ll try as much as possible to bring to you to full gist for the registration whenever it’s ready. But know that the recruitment starts between March and April every year.
So, remember to drop your comment and subscribe to this blog via email to get fresh updates on Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2017 Recruitment.