Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise for tradesmen and women is a regular recruitment program for the public. This recruitment program is officially recognized as The 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen & women and non-tradesmen & women.
The Nigerian Army has begun another batch of the recruitment for 2016 and I find it necessary to bring the news to you.
You don’t need millions before you can apply for this exercise. The form is Free Of Charge. Those that have been applying know about this. So why not rush and read up this page and get help on how to register for the recruitment easily.
Nigerian Army Recruitment │www.narecruitment.org For Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women
Remember, you don’t need to say that you have been applying and nothing has happened. This year’s own is different considering the insecurity condition of Nigeria. The Nigerian Army has promised to increase the number of people in this year’s exercise.
Basic Requirements And Eligibility Criteria For The Exercise
◊ Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth.
◊ They must be between the acceptable age of maturity by 1st September, 2016. i.e. between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non tradesmen/women and 18 – 26 years for tradesmen/women.
◊ Applicants must have a minimum of 4 credits in relevant subjects including English Language only. This must be in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTAB.
◊ In addition also to the above criteria, applicants as tradesmen/women must possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate.
◊ They should not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male applicants and 1.56 meters tall for females applicants.
Once you have all the above listed qualification criteria, you can progress to applying for the recruitment exercise.
See How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise
- Visit the official website for the registration here.
- Create an account on the portal for the registration by clicking on the ‘Register’ link.
- Enter your password, name and email address on the next page that appears and click on ‘Register’.
- Fill out the registration form that appears. Please ensure that all the information supplied are original and true.
- Also complete the Guarantor’s form online and proceed to print the forms as required. Keep all documents safe after printing them.
Note: Registration commences on 21st November, 2016 and ends on 1st January, 2017.
Interested Candidates Should Note The Following;
- Multiple applications will disqualify an applicants. Therefore, you should apply once.
- They should print the following forms and submit during application: Declaration and Certification by Parents/Guardian Form. Local Government Area Certification Form. Police Certification Form. Guarantor’s Form.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. Candidates with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
General Note For All Applicants
◊ The exercise would commence with Pre – screening Examination. This will be followed by screening of shortlisted candidates at zonal centers nationwide.
◊ All shortlisted candidates are to report for the pre – screening exercise at centers of their choice on 7th Jan., 2017. The centers for the pre – screening are listed on the official website.
◊ Candidates that sat for the Pre – screening should check back on the website on 15th Jan., 2017 to see if they are shortlisted for the Zonal Screening Exercise.
◊ Successful candidates from the pre – selection exercise will be required to attend the Zonal Screening Exercise at their respective states fron 22nd January, 2017. Training will start immediately for successful candidates at Depot Nigerian Army, Zaria.
For more info: Call 08038575725 or 08061541440 or visit the official website @www.narecruitment.org.
Please don’t give anybody or group of people money to do anything for you regarding this exercise. The Nigerian Army will not be responsible for any fake registration or form. Applicants should do the registration themselves and on the official website.
Drop your email address below to receive updates on the progress of Nigerian Army Recruitment │www.narecruitment.org For Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women.