Here you going to see how to Create Virgin Media Account which will give you access to both Virgin Media Mobile and business.
You’ll find everything you are looking in terms of registering an account with Virgin Media mobile and business.
Just as you may know, Virgin Media is a British company which provides fixed and mobile telephone, television and broadband internet services to businesses and consumers in the United Kingdom. The company provides other services to its consumers, however, the two mentioned above are the most important ones.
Virgin Media (a subsidiary of Liberty Global plc) is recognized as the number company that provides these services in both Ireland and UK. Meanwhile, Virgin Media is also responsible for providing internet and mobile services to 22 million people in 14 countries. You need a Virgin Media account in order to have full access to Virgin Media services in your place.
Before we show you how to create Virgin Media account, let’s see the services provided by the company to businesses and its consumers.
Virgin Media Services – Create Virgin Media Account
1. Virgin Broadband: Virgin Media owns a Fibre Optic Broadband in the UK. And combines NTL’s cable-broadband operations, Blueyonder and Virgin.net in its broadband services. The broadband services provided by Virgin Media is an FTTN network which uses fibre optic lines to connect areas/streets where it covers.
Let’s Get Started Here – Create Virgin Media Account
2. WiFi Services: Virgin Media also provides WiFi services to people in and around London. The company won the award in 2012 to provide this service exclusively to people in London. By the end of 2012 the company already have 40 stations in London made for the same purpose.
3. Virgin media Business: Virgin Media offers dedicated internet and telecommunications services to businesses in the 14 countries it covers.
4. Virgin Mobile: I already talked about Virgin Mobile in one of my previous articles. Virgin Media also owns Virgin Mobile Telecoms Limited, which uses Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) in its operation. Last year, Virgin Mobile announced that Virgin Mobile devices will start using 4G LTE services and WhatsApp Video Call by the middle of this year. We are still hoping for that!
Other services provided by the company include; Usenet servers, Owns Virgin Phones, Virgin TV and Channels.
Now, let’s talk about how to create Virgin Media Account so that you can start enjoying the services above.
How To Create Virgin Media Account – Let’s Get Started
- Go to Virgin Media website online through this link www.my.virginmedia.com from any browser in your device
- Then, click on ‘Register’ at the top right corner of the page
- Fill out your Information in the next page that appears and continue
- Select your billing method if necessary or confirm your account to complete the process. You have successfully created your Virgin account, go ahead and enjoy the features therein
I hope this article was helpful?
Feel free to post your comment using the comment box below. For questions and help on Virgin Media, also use the box and we’ll attend to your problem in a while.