BBM Apk For Android │Download BBM App Free for AndroidOS & iPhone
BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) Apk is now available for almost all devices now – Android, iPhones, iPad, iPod Touch, PC, Windows phone and what have you.
With just a number of steps you can get the app running on your device no matter your device OS and other specifications. You can enjoy free voice calls, messaging and private chat with BBM App.
The app has of late been built to support all a large number of operating systems. You don’t even need an android 6.0 operating system to get it working on your device.
I will show you to download and install the app on your Android phone and iPhone, i.e. from Google Play and iTune Stores.
Let’s See What BBM Apk For Android Has In Stock For You
- You can call your BBM Contacts for free with BBM Vioce.
- You are always connected on BBM, there’s no need to open the app before you will see chats.
- Check delivered and read messages when they are marked ‘D’ and ‘R’ respectively.
- Know when contacts are responding to your messages
- You can quickly send and receive photos, files, contacts, voice notes and others on BBM chat.
- Built with a map location sensor that allows you to know your contact’s location. This is powered by Glympse.
- You can broadcast messages, invite additional BBM contacts up to 250 to join a chat and also create a personal BBM group chat.
- Improve your chatting experience with hundreds of stickers and Emoticons for every mood on BBM chat.
- BBM allows you to retract your sent messages before they are read “R” and the receiver will never know you sent the message.
- More importantly you can private chat that disappears without leaving any information after the chat.
Install BBM Apk For Android – Create Your Account Now
It’s very simple to do with th steps below. All you just need is to get started.
Steps 1: Install BBM App from www.play.google.com or download it straight from your device through Google Play Store.
Step 2: After completing the file download, click on ‘Open’ to continue to Create Account.
Step 3: Enter your Name, Email Address (your BB ID Username) and Password. Please click here to see how to create BB ID Username.
Step 4: Personalize your profile to let your friends to easily identify you.
Watch A Video Of BBM Apk For Android (Step By Step Guide)
Install BBM Apk For iPhone – Create Your Account Now
Step 1: Install BBM from your iTune store through your device or visit www.bbm.com through any browser on your iPhone.
Step 2: After the installation, enter your email with which you used to create your Blackberry ID and click on ‘Next’. You will receive an email with a confirmation message of your email address.
Step 3: Go back to the BBM App already on your phone and open it, click on ‘Next’ to sign into your account. If you don’t have a Blackberry ID, click here to create one.
Step 4: Enter your BlackBerry ID Username and Password and click on ‘Sign in’.
Step 5 : Choose your Country and enter your date of birth on the next page that appears and click on ‘Continue’.
Watch A Video Of BBM Apk For iPhone (Step By Step Guide)
How To Use BBM Apk To Chat With Friends & Family
After downloading and creating your account, to start chat with a friend;
1. Go to ‘Chats’ below the front page of the BBM App when you open it.
2. You can begin by adding contacts. Send an invitation to your friends by clicking on the ‘More’ link below the page. Invite them through “Barcode Scan, their PIN, Email, or by SMS”.
3. Once they accept your invitation, their profile will appear for you to begin chat with them.
4. Type a message in the message field and tap on the message icon at the right hand side. Retract your message if you wish.
5. You can create a group through the ‘New Group’ link and add as many contacts as possible to the group list.
6. Also customize your BBM App using the ‘Settings’ link to suit you better.