Hi friends! Did you lost your Yahoo mail password and you are worried. You don’t need to bother again because this article – How To Change Yahoo Mail Password on Mobile/PC/Tablet, will help you to reset the password. Then, you can regain your Yahoo! account.
Maybe you didn’t forget your password but want to change the password. This article is also for you.
Need Yahoo! Account? See easy Yahoo Mail Registration & Login Steps
Here, I am going to show you two things. The steps which you require to reset your Yahoo! mail account are similar to the ones which you will use to just change your password.
Now, our aim in this article is to show how best you can change Yahoo mail password from mobile, PC or Tablet. If you want to get it right here, I advice you follow the steps carefully.
How To Change Yahoo Mail Password – Easy Steps
The steps will help you to ordinarily change Yahoo mail password. However, If you forgot your password and because of that cannot login to your Yahoo! account, then follow the steps in the next sub-heading to retrieve your account.
- Sign in to your Yahoo! account using your email address and password
- Tap on your Profile located at the top right corner of the page
- Then, select Account Info from the options that appears
- Tap on Account Security located at the left hand side of the next page that appears
- Then, tap on Change Password to begin the process
- Enter your new password in the box provided for it and confirm the password in the next box
- Tap on Continue to complete the process. You may receive a code for verification. Enter the code and that is all.
See What People Are Reading: Yahoo Mail App Download │Download Yahoo Instant Webmail Latest Version 4.12 for Free
Note: Yahoo! mail did an Security Review on September, 2016. So, if your account is among those that were reviewed, you will need to fix the issue. Follow the guide on the login page to do that before you can proceed with the changing your password.
Now, you have seen how to change Yahoo mail password for those that still remember their passwords. The next thing is, if I can’t remember my password again, what happens? How do I regain my account back? See the answer to your questions below.
How To Reset Your Lost Yahoo! Password – Easy Steps
- Go to Yahoo! mail account login page
- Enter your email address, such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then, on the next page tap on ‘Forgot Password?’ so that you will be redirected to the page where you can change your password
- Provide any of the following information; Sign-in email address or mobile number, Recovery phone number, Recovery email address
- If you have access to the phone number which you used to open the account, then tap on the link with ‘Yes, text me an Account key’
- An account key will be sent to your mobile number which you’ll enter and proceed to change your password
- Enter your new password and confirm the password. Then, tap on ‘Continue’ to complete the process
- However, if you don’t have access to the phone, tap on ‘I don’t have access to this phone’. You may now use your recovery email address to recover your main Yahoo! mail account.
I hope the guide was helpful? Feel free to visit, share and comment on posts on this website.