Delete Imo Account – The number of social messenger app on our phones nowadays have increased and are still increasing. Most times, we don’t want to chat but the messages keep coming. Maybe you are tired of this and you are looking for a way out.
Do you want to reduce the number of these messenger apps? Maybe you want to start from deleting your imo account. If that is the case, then you are already on the page to do that.
Here, we are going to show you 7 easy steps on how to delete one of our social media (Imo) account. As you already know, Imo is one of the most popular social messenger apps online today with millions of users. With Imo, you can make free calls, send text messages, video chat and do other things. However, just like many people are reducing the number of social media on their phones, you can follow this post to delete Imo account too.
How To Delete Imo Account for Android Users
If you an Android phone user, the steps below will guide you on how to delete your Imo account.
- Open your Imo account from your phone
- Tap on the menu link located at the bottom left corner of the app
- Then, open your profile (you can do this by tapping either on your profile name or picture)
- Then, select Imo account Settings from the options that appears
- Select ‘Delete your imo account’ from the options that appears next
- Enter the phone number you used in opening your Imo account
- Then, tap on ‘Delete’ to delete your imo account
- Confirm the delete process by selecting ‘Yes’ and your account will be removed from Imo database
Note: These steps will also guide Blackberry users to delete Imo account on their device.
Now, for iPhone users, the steps here is for you. Follow the steps to delete Imo account on your iPhone.
How To Delete Imo Account for iPhone Users
- Open Imo Messenger app on your iPhone
- Tap on the ‘Option’ link at the top left hand side of the app
- Then, select ‘Settings’ link at the bottom right hand of the page
- Tap on the ‘Delete Imo account’ option from the settings
- Verify the delete process by entering your Apple ID and password and continue
- Then, enter the phone number you used in creating your Imo account
- Complete the delete process by Tapping on the ‘Delete’ option and then on ‘Yes’
Please before you leave this page, don’t miss any of our updates. Subscribe to this blog via Email at the top right corner and also like our Facebook and Twitter page so that you can get updates directly from our blog.