It’s common today that a lot of people use DStv but one challenging thing remains DStv Online Subscription Payment without stress and wasting of time. The usual way of paying for your Sub is standing in a queue in the bank or DStv outlets all in the name of paying for your DStv subscription. However, with this new development, you don’t need to go to any outlet or bank counter to pay for you Subscription. All you need is to follow the guide on this web page and you’re good to go!
We are going to show you how to stay at home or in the office and complete DStv Online Subscription Payment through your mobile phone. Alternatively, you can simply walk up to any ATM machine around and pay easily with your card. We shall show you how to do all these on this article. Paying for DStv Sub with QuickTeller or at a bank ATM is safe, secure and convenient.
So, we advise that you pay attention and follow the directions on this article carefully in order to achieve your aim.
DStv Online Subscription Payment With QuickTeller
QuickTeller is the Innovation of InterSwitch Connect Limited Company to give users convenient access to an array of services including recharge, bill payments, donations and state government payments. From DSTV bills, to HiTV bills, to PHCN bills and recharge that actually tops up your line. QuickTeller’s aim is to make life much more easier and simplier to live.
To Pay for your DStv Sub with QuickTeller is simple to do with a steps on this article. See how it goes below;
- Visit www.quickteller.com/dstv through a computer or your mobile phone browser
- Then, select the DStv bouquet of your choice from the options listed (NOTE: DStv Compact is the same as MINI)
- Fill out the subscription form that appears on the next page your correct details
- Enter your Email address, 10 digits on your Smartcard number, and mobile phone number
- Then, click on ‘Next’ to continue
- Enter the DStv Subscriber’s Name and confirm your Smartcard number is correct
- Then, proceed to click on ‘Pay’
- Afterwards, select your Debit Card Type and complete your card details. Ensure you fill out the details correctly, if not your request will not be processed
- Finally, click ‘Pay’ when everything is correct to complete the steps. Wait for a couple of time for your subscription to be processed and channeled to your DStv account. That’s all!
DStv Online Subscription Payment @ Bank ATM
Alternative to the payment method above, you can also pay at any bank ATM closest to you. The only you need to do here is follow the steps below carefully and closely;
- Get to any working ATM machine and insert your ATM card
- Then, enter your four-digit PIN and go
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the options on the screen
- Then, select your Account Type – whether Current or Savings Account
- Select DStv for the options on the screen
- Select your DStv Bouquet
- Enter your SmartCard number and continue
- Finally tap on ‘Accept’ to pay your bill. Wait for a couple of time for your subscription to be processed and channeled to your DStv account. That’s all!
NOTE: After or while paying this bill, make sure to switch on your decoder. If your viewing is not restored shortly afterwards, please text RA followed by the first 10 digits of your smartcard number to 30333 and wait for the response.
We hope this article was helpful? Feel free to let us know about your challenge on DStv Online Subscription Payment With QuickTeller Or @ Bank ATM or any other related issues using the box below. Also, tell a friend or family about this development by sharing this post with them using any of the social buttons below.