Gmail Change Password – Have forgotten your gmail password and you are so much worried? You don’t need to worry again. Gmail Change Password │Login To Gmail & Change Password www.gmail.com will teach you everything you need to know about how to go about changing your password. Google has made a little upgrade on how to change your password on gmail. I am going to show you all here.
Gmail is a fast mailing service developed by google company to provide a means of sending and receiving mails from all over the world.
Here, we are going to see how to login to your gmail account and change your password within seconds.
First of all, let’s see gmail.com sign up steps for the benefits of those that don’t have a gmail account. After that we’ll see how to login to your account and also change your password.
Gmail Account Sign Up Steps
Note that you can login up to 5 – 7 gmail accounts on one PC. So, you don’t need to logout an already existing account before you provide. However, you may wish to do that in order to be on a safe side.
- Go to www.gmail.com through your phone or PC. You can also visit the website by clicking on the link here.
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ link to start the registration
- Fill out the form that appears. Enter your first name and surname
- Choose a unique gmail username. You can either use a combination of your first name and surname or any other username
- Enter a recovery email address in case you forget anything later
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ link to continue
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Continue’
- Confirm the phone that appears that it is your own or enter your correct phone number. A code will be sent to the phone number
- Type in the code in the box provided and click on continue. You gmail account is set. You will a receive a welcome message from google confirmation your registration. Enjoy the groove!
Now, let’s quickly see how to login to your gmail account later after you must have opened the account.
Simple Gmail Account Login Steps
- Open the gmail official website using the link above or type it in your search bar from on any browser.
- Click on ‘Sign in’ or ‘Sign in with a different account’ if there’s an already existing gmail that’s logged in.
- Type in your gmail username and password in the boxes provided for them and click on ‘Sign in’.
- Your account will open immediately and you can perform any operation you wish to. However, the important operation we want to see in this article is gmail change password steps. Let’s rush it down immediately.
Others are Viewing: Yahoo.co.uk Mail Sign Up │Create a co.uk Account Or Sign In Your Account
Gmail Change Password │Login To Gmail & Change Password www.gmail.com
- Login to your gmail account following the steps above
- Then, on the top right hand of the homepage, click on ‘Settings’
- You will see a list of setting options in a row after you must have clicked on the settings
- Select ‘Accounts and Import’ from the list
- Then, navigate to ‘Change password’ to continue
- You will be required to enter your current password. Enter the password and proceed
- Afterwards, type in your new password and make sure the strength is maximum. Use alphanumerical characters to strengthen your new password.
- Re-enter the new password in the space below and click on ‘Change Password’. That’s it!
You have successfully changed your gmail account password. I hope this article was helpful? Use the comment box below to show us how you feel. Also subscribe for free to virginjist.com at the top right hand corner of this page.