Install Mozilla Firefox On Your Laptop/PCs/System
Here are the step by step procedure including fast links to install Mozilla browser on your Laptop/PC.
How To Download And Install Mozilla Firefox For Laptops And PCs
Importantly! Please ensure that your device satisfies the system requirements before you proceed with your download, so as not to waste your data bundles.
Step 1: Visit the Firefox download page using any browser such as Chrome, Internet Explorer.
- On the page that appears, click on “Free Download” button to download Firefox installer, the system will automatically direct you to the download the latest version of the browser installer.
- For the latest English (U.S.) Firefox installer, use this download link.
Note: If you already have Mozilla Firefox installed on your device, the system will notify you either;
- By requesting you to upgrade your Firefox browser if you do not have the latest version on your device. Then you can upgrade by clicking on the upgrade button.
- Or by congratulating you for having the latest version of Firefox running on your device.
Step 2: If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, you can install the browser directly. Just click on the “Run” button at the bottom of the screen.
- For other browsers apart from Internet Explorer, you may be required to save the installer as a file after which you will open the downloaded file on your device.
- On the security warning dialog that appears on the screen, select the “Run” button.
Step 3: Click on the “Install” button after running the installer
After completing stages 1-3, Mozilla Firefox will be automatically installed on your device.
You can choose to save the shortcut on your desktop screen and pin it onto your tool bar.