Hurray! Online WhatsApp Chat is a new WhatsApp feature that allows you to chat on your mobile, tablet or PC without having to download any app or software.
With this feature, all you need is a web browser and your smartphone and you’re already chatting with friends and family on WhatsApp.
Using WhatsApp Messenger is now made simple and easy with this feature. Just like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc, you may not necessarily need to download WhatsApp Messenger App before you can chat with others on WhatsApp. All you need is to scan a QR code from your Smartphone and you’re all set. On this web page, we are simply going to help you so that you can start using this feature on your own PC, Tablet or Mobile phone.
Requirements To Do Online WhatsApp Chat
- You must have a working WhatsApp account and WhatsApp Messenger downloaded on your smartphone
- Download latest version of WhatsApp Messenger
- To start chatting through the web, you must scan the QR code on your smartphone
- Your Smartphone must be connected to the internet over a 3G, 4G, 4G LTE, or WiFi connection
- You must use a good web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or others
How To Do Online WhatsApp Chat
This is not a difficult task to complete to complete, however the steps as mentioned below must be duly followed.
- Visit https://web.whatsapp.com through any recommended web browser
- Scan the QR code on the home page using your Smartphone where you have your WhatsApp account. To get to your Smartphone’s page where you can scan the code, open WhatsApp >>> Settings/Menu >>> WhatsApp Web
- Then, keep your smartphone still connected to the internet and wait for a couple for the scanning to complete
- Your WhatsApp account with contacts and groups will start showing on the web browser. Go ahead and enjoy WhatsApp through the web
WhatsApp Messenger Download Latest Version
There is a latest version of WhatsApp Messenger, which can help you do even more functions than the one above. You can start downloading this version through the official WhatsApp website, folow the link and direction in our previous article to get started.
I hope this was helpful? Feel free to leave a comment or question in the box below. Also, share this post with others using the social buttons below.