Hi Guys! Have you heard about Yahoo.co.uk Facebook Login? It’s an easy way to manage and access your yahoo.co.uk mail account through your Facebook account.
Have you ever wished you can share your Facebook updates to your email or share your emails to your Facebook account? All you need to do is to link the two accounts.Read Also: Free FilipinoCupid.com Registration │Filipines’ No.1 Relationship Site
Already I have discussed on other Yahoo.co.uk titles like Yahoo.co.uk Mail Sign Up │Create a co.uk Account Or Sign In Your Account. Where I explained everything you need to know for yahoo.co.uk mail registration.
However, I will repeat the steps involved in Yahoo.co.uk Sign up. This will be for the benefit of those who missed the full article above.
Sign Up Yahoo.co.uk Mail│Yahoo.co.uk Facebook Login
- Visit http://www.yahoo.co.uk and also open the ‘Sign in’ link.
- Click on the ‘Sign up’ link at the bottom of the page
- Fill out the form that appears with correct information
- Please choose yahoo.co.uk username or a universal username as described above as your username
- Also create a simple but strong password and click on the ‘Create account’ link to complete the registration
In this article, we are going to see something different and the interesting thing here is that you can go back through the link above and read more about Yahoo.co.uk mail service without leaving this page. Yahoo.co.uk Facebook Login provides a good means of increasing the social nature of Yahoo mail.
Now, Let me quickly show you how to link your Yahoo mail account with that of Facebook. Remember to also read how to connect your Facebook account and Yahoo.co.uk account. This will enable you to send emails from your email account to your Facebook friends.
How To Connect Facebook & Yahoo Mail Account│ Yahoo.co.uk Facebook Login
Remember that this will only work on Yahoo mail services but not on gmail account. So, if you are using a gmail account, this article may not be for you. Now, just read the following steps carefully and see how you can link the accounts.
- Login to your yahoo.co.uk account with the registration details you used above.
- Then, click on the ‘Gear’ link to go the settings page
- Click on ‘Connect my Facebook account’ on the settings page that appears.
- Click on the Facebook icon from the list to continue
- Facebook login page will appear for you to enter your Facebook login details.
- Enter your Facebook email or phone number and password, then continue with the process.
- Wait for the connection process to authenticate and that is all!
Note: What you did through the steps above is to connect your Facebook account to yahoo mail. You can only share your Yahoo updates with your Facebook account and also your Facebook updates with Yahoo mail. If you wish to send emails to your Facebook friends through your yahoo mail account, then you’ll need to guideline below.
How To Link Facebook & Yahoo Mail Account│ Yahoo.co.uk Facebook Login
- Again login to your yahoo mail account through any browser
- Navigate to the ‘Contacts’ link at the top right hand side of the next page that appears and select it
- Click on ‘Facebook’ from the options that appears
- If you are not login to your Facebook account, you will be asked to do so.
- Login to your Facebook account with your details and proceed
- Wait for some seconds so that Yahoo will import your Facebook contacts, then click on ‘Done’. That’s all you need!
I hope this was helpful. Now, drop your comments below and subscribe for free to virginjist.com and receive updates from this website directly to your yahoo.co.uk account.