Delete Yahoo Mail Account Permanently – Here we are going to see seven (7) simple steps on how to delete your yahoo mail account forever.
It’s true that yahoo company has announced that over 1 billion Yahoo accounts were hacked by hackers last year. This may warrant this delete so that the third parties will not continue using ones account.
Although Yahoo mail is a universal web mail service provider but many people today will like to switch over to some other web mails. Such as Gmail, Hotmail, Rediffmail, Zoho Mail, and the host of others. Also, some of them may not want to keep their already existing yahoo mail account.
Therefore, we are on this page to help such people. This article is designed to teach you how to delete Yahoo mail account permanently from your device no matter the type.
Things to Know Before You Delete Yahoo Mail Account
Wait! Before you proceed with deleting your account, there are few things you must know. What happens when I delete or terminate my Yahoo mail account? They include;
- Your account will be permanently removed from Yahoo! database
- You will lose your Yahoo ID, Mail address and profile names
- Yahoo account deletion will also terminate any paid services that is associated with the Yahoo ID
- Automatic deletion of your Flickr account with all the photos, stats and metadata
- Account will be deactivated for 90 days after deletion before it will be permanently removed from Yahoo! network
- Lastly, your account will be permanently deleted from the system
Now, if you are okay with these conditions above, you can proceed to terminate your Yahoo mail account. See the steps below.
How To Delete Yahoo Mail Account Permanently
Most People View: Whatsapp.info│How To Delete Whatsapp Account on Android/Blackberry/iOS
- Proceed to the Yahoo account deletion page from this link
- Enter your Yahoo mail address and tap on Next
- Then, enter your Password on the next page and tap on Sign in
- Read the Terminate your Yahoo! Account results, terms and conditions
- If you are satisfied with them, then proceed to enter your Email Password in the space provided for it
- Then, type in the letters that appears in the box to confirm that you are a human
- Finally click on Terminate this Account to complete the process.
You have successfully deleted your Yahoo account permanently. You can create a new Yahoo mail address on a later date if you want.
Don’t Miss: Subscribe to this website via email at the top right hand corner of this page so that you will be receiving free updates from this blog directly to your email.