How to increase traffic on website is what every blogger is aiming at. Both google webmaster tool, bing webmaster tool, that of Ask.com and the rest of stuffs bloggers do is to increase traffic on their site.
Traffic on a website means the visitors that login to the website on daily basis. Meanwhile, apart from linking your websites with webmaster tools, there are other ways to increase traffic on website. These ways are simple and I’m going to show them to you here.
Mostly Viewed: How To Embed Videos On WordPress │Easy Tutorial For Bloggers
Your visitors are very important to you and to google if you must be approved for google adsense. Google adsense policy requires that you track your visitors and also increase the traffic on your website inorder to get approval for adsense.
Well, there are so many ways to increase traffic on website of submission to blog directories is one of them. In this article, I want to show you hundreds of blog directories where you can submit your website for enrollment. However, before I hit the point, let me tel you why you need traffic on your blog/wordpress.
Why Increase Traffic On Website?
- For easy google adsense approval
- To make more money after getting ad approval
- It will make your website go viral
- As a blogger, your joy comes with this increase
- Increase your strength on the internet with increase traffic
Remember, my main interest here is to show you blog directories where you can submit your blog for listing. However, I think it is also important to show you other ways to increase traffic on your blog. See these ways below, they are easy to follow and do.
Ways To Increase Traffic On Website
- Submitting your important articles to Facebook, Twitter and other social media for people to like and view.
- Submitting your articles to Google Search Console (Google webmaster), bing webmaster, ask.com etc.
- Introducing your blog url to friends and family
- Another way to increase traffic on website is to submit blogs to blog directories. This is the main business of the day.
Now, let me rush down to something more important and what is that? Blog directory submission is the main thing here. This submission will increase your speed on the internet, moreover, you should note that this will take some days. Now let’s see how it goes.
Blog Directories That You can submit your website to for enlisting include the following;
Okay! I hope these directories above will be enough for you. Now, I want to conclude this article by showing us how you can submit your blog to these directories.
How To Submit Your Blog/Wordpress To Directories
There are little things you must know before you visit any of the directories. First is that you must not submit your blog url entirely there. You can copy the link to one of your articles and submit your blog with it. Again, you must know these little requirements. The following will be requested when you login to any of the directories.
- Your blog’s name or title
- The url of your blog (Submit the link to an article in this space)
- The blog’s short description
- The owner’s name and email address
- The meta keywords and description of the blog
- Then, for reciprocal link submission, the reciprocal link must be copied and paste in your blog or article header.
Now, the next thing you do is to go ahead and open any of the directories above. Follow the steps below to submit your link for enlisting.
- Open any directory of your choice and click on ‘Submit link’
- Select the category of the article you want to submit and proceed
- Then, fill out the form that appears afterwards
- Check the Submission guidelines box and click on ‘Submit’
That’s just it! However, remember that most of the directories above may require you to register with them before you submit your link. To register, click on the register link and fill out the form, then confirm your email. You can then submit your blog on them.
Was this helpful? Subscribe to virginjist.com for more tutorials and updates by submitting your email for free at the top right hand corner of this page.