pWhatsApp Download For PC │Install Bluestacks & Launch WhatsAp
WhatsApp is an ever growing online social media with over 10 billion users around the world, however, it has for long been enjoyed by Android smartphone users.
Today, subscribers of the media can rejoice because the company has extended the app to be compatible with PCs and Laptops.
The steps to download and install the application are just straightforward and simple in this article.
WhatsApp Download For PC │Install Bluestacks & Launch WhatsApp
There are a lot of features to enjoy using the app. Let’s see some of them.
Features Of WhatsApp For PC/Laptop
- Enjoy simple, reliable and free text messages using your phone’s internet.
- Use your internet connection to make free voice and video calls to friends & family across the world.
- You can save save chats on PC which allows you to chat with any other device of your choice.
- Create a group of your friends, family and organization up to 256 people and chat with them for free.
- You can send instant with photos and videos free either from your gallery or camera.
There are lots more to benefit from using WhatsApp on your PC or Laptop.
WhatsApp Download For Pc Without Bluestacks
To install Whatsapp on your PC without the PC Bluestacks emulator is simple. It only requires your Android phone and an internet connection.
1. Visit www.web.whatsapp.com through any browser on your PC
2. Set up your barcode to look like that on your Android phone
3. After that, open your phone and select “Whatsapp web” from the menu option at the top right corner.
4. Scan your barcode by placing it to match with that on your PC’s screen.
5. After that, your Whatsapp chat will open just like the one on your phone.
Now, let’s see how you can also launch WhatsApp Chat using Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC.
How To Install WhatsApp For PC Using Bluestacks
Watch this short video guide on how to do this, then follow the steps below for a better understanding.
- First, you need to install Bluestacks on your PC. Click on this link to install
- After that, open the software and click on the ‘Android’ link at the top of the page
- Select WhatsApp Messenger from the Top app menu and click on ‘continue’
- You’ll be requested to sign into your Google account, do that and click on ‘Continue’
- Enable App sync on your Bluestacks by following the instructions
- Click on ‘install’ Whatsapp on the Google Play Store page that appears to download the messenger
- Go back to your Bluestack software and select the installed app
- Complete the installation by entering your details
That’s just it, You have successfully downloaded Whatsapp on your PC.
Please did this article helped you? You can feel free to comment on the box below.