This page is designed to show prospective corps member for the NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course about the date and requirements to come to camp with. But before we do that, if you were mobilized for the entire NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ and your name didn’t appear in either the stream l or ll, you have the opportunity to complain to NYSC through its official portal – www.nysc.gov.ng before 16th January, 2018.
Meanwhile, the NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ stream ll prospective corps member are hereby this notice informed that their 3 weeks orientation course will commence from 16th January to 5th February 2018. Therefore, all corps who are supposed to fall into this category are advised to login to the NYSC official portal and print their Call-Up letters to know their place of service.
On the NYSC Call-Up letter are information regarding what prospective corps member are to report to the camp with. However, for the benefit of many persons, here is a run-down of the requirements;
Requirements For NYSC 2017 Batch “B” Stream II Orientation Course
Prospective corps are to come to camp with the originals and at least 4 photocopies of the following documents;
- Student ID Card
- Certificate /Statement of Result from your School. In addition, if you are a Medical Doctor, Pharmacist or an Optometrist you will be expected to bring along original of your registration certificate with the Nigerian Medical Council, Pharmacist Board or Optometrist Registration Council and evidence of completion of housemanship or internship.
- NYSC Call-up letter
- Recent Passport Photograph – 8 copies
- Medical fitness report from a government or military hospital
- Functional account number and Bank Verification Number (BVN)
The first thing in camp is to do your registration and get a platoon and kits. The kits consists of 2 round neck loosely fitted white T-shirts, 2 pair of white shorts, One NYSC crested vest, a pair of NYSC khaki (Jacket, Belt and trousers), a crested NYSC cap, a pair of Jungle boots, a pair of NYSC white tennis shoes and others.
In addition to the above requirements, corps member are also allowed to bring to the camp their;
- Mosquito Net
- Waist Bag
- Torchlight Or Rechargeable Lamps
- A Pillow and Pillow Case
- Cutlery (plastics and not iron)
Once you go with these, then you can be rest assured of having a fun-filled NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course weeks. NOTE: It’s wise to go with a little amount of money and put the rest in your bank account. You can go with your ATM card in order to withdraw your money from POS.
I hope this was helpful? Feel free to leave your comment in the box below. Also go ahead and share this post with a friend in order to benefit them using the social buttons below.