Do you want a clear path to immigrate to Canada in 2017/2018? Then, you to need Canada Immigration Visa to legally travel, live and work in Canada.
The Canadian federal and provincial governments offer Visa annually to immigrants, both new and already in Canada. These programs are aimed at ensuring successful Canadian immigration.
There are currently more than 60 programs available for immigration to Canada. Therefore, everyone’s path to Canadian immigration will be unique. No matter the choice you make regarding the way you want to go to Canada, there is a space for you to fit in.
For example, there are many different categories for professionals and workers under which you might qualify for your Canada Immigration permanent resident visa, including the Federal and Quebec Skilled Worker programs, the Provincial Nominee Programs, the Canadian Experience Class, the Quebec Experience Class, and the Federal Self-Employed program. Canada also offers a number of Family Class Sponsorship programs, whereby Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor family members and loved ones for Canadian immigration.
This article is designed to guide interested people on the requirements of Canada Immigration Visa and how to apply. First of all, let us start with the requirements.
Canada Immigration Visa Requirements
1. Valid Passport: Interested Canadian immigrants must provide an international passport valid for 90 days from the date of their departure to Canada. However, it is advised that you travel with a passport valid for 6 months to avoid any inconveniences.
2. Blank Visa: Pages On Passport Your international passport should have at least two unused pages where Canada immigration officials can sign and put their stamp.
3. Confirm Transit Visa Requirements: Try and check if your travel to Canada requires another connecting flight to get to your destination. Then, try and get the other countries visa requirements before you leave.
Available Canada Immigration Visas
- General Immigration (Express Entry) for professionals and workers
- Business Immigration for individuals with management experience
- Family Sponsorship of a spouse/Common-Law Partner and/or Dependent Children
- Parental Sponsorship of parents and Grandparents
Now, you have know the requirements to travel to Canada and the available visas that you can immigrate with. Let’s begin the steps to apply for any of the Visas.
Steps For Canada Immigration Visa Application
- Visit Canadian Visa free assessment web page from this link
- Start filling out the application form on the page
- First select the type of visa you are applying for as listed above
- Then, fill out your contact information, personal profile, personal net worth, language skills, education, training and other requirements.
- Tick the boxes as appropriate to tell whether you want to receive newsletter about Canadian immigration or not. Then, click on Submit Form.
You may be required to confirm your email address. Open your email and click on the link sent to you to confirm your application. That is all!
Please note: Canada Immigration Visa Application is free of charge and you can apply yourself online. Do not give anybody money to help you do the application as scammers are everywhere.
I hope this was helpful? If you want to be getting update about Canada Immigration Visa, try and be checking this website www.virginjist.com often. You can as well subscribe for free at the top right corner of this page to receive updates directly to your email.