NIS 2017 Recruitment – This webpage is affiliated with the official recruitment portal of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS). The page is aimed at giving regular visitors constant updates on the application process of NIS recruitment for 2017/2018 session. The page is also designed to bring update on the process from now till when the form will be finally out.As you know, the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment scheme is an annual exercise by the NIS principal body. Thousands of Nigerians are taken into work at the NIS office every year.
You may like to know that NIS has helped a lot of Nigerian citizens through this scheme. Meanwhile, you are on the right webpage because many of this people that got job with NIS read about the scheme from this website.
Again, the opportunity for another recruitment process, which NIS 2017 Recruitment is on for you to grab now.
NIS is yet to release the details of this year’s recruitment process. But as your publisher I want you to prepare yourself very well this time around. Read this article carefully to get the whole qualifications and requirements for the process. Also re-visit virginjist.com always for updates on this process.
See The Academic Eligibility Criteria For NIS 2017 Recruitment Process
- Applicants must posses their West African Examination Council (WAEC) Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC).
- In addition to the above eligibility criteria, applicants must have at least three Credits in relevant courses including English Language in one sitting.
- As an alternative to the above eligibility criteria, candidates who do not have WAEC certificate or SSSC should possess the following: National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate or General Certificate of Education.
- Also, in addition to the above criteria, candidates in this category must have had five credits in relevant courses including English Language in at least two sittings.
- Difficulty in hearing
- Any eye defect
- Flat Foot
- Major Orthopedic Operation in the past
- Fracture or stammering
- Haunch back or any other natural disability
Applicants Must Meet Up To The Following Requirements
Like I told you, interested applicants for NIS 2017 Recruitment must prepare themselves now ahead of time. This will enable them to easily apply for the exercise and be taken into the immigration service of Nigeria. Therefore, if you are among the people that are eager for this employment, read the requirements below carefully.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth or descent
- Interested applicants should be between the ages of 18 – 35 years by March, 2017.
- 1.7 meters and 1.64 meters for male and female applicants respectively
- Applicants must be certified as physically and mentally fit by an officer in any
- Government Medical Centre to be eligible for the recruitment
- They must have a broad chest for male that is not less than 0.87 meters
- They should also be free from any kind of natural mental or physical disability
Mostly Viewed: How To Get TBC Wallet & Make Payments Via Online Wallet
Important Note: Applicants are advised not to give anybody their form to fill for them. All applicants are to fill their forms online respectively and the process is simple to do on the official website of FCSC @http://www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/. Also, when the form is finally out, I’ll update you on the easy way to go about the registration.
NOTE ALSO: NIS application form for 2017 recruitment scheme will be out by March this year, so keep in touch with virginjist.com for updates on NIS 2017 Recruitment exercise. Also, drop your email address or you can subscribe to our website for direct update on your mail box.