Have you been looking for a way to achieve GTBank mobile app download? Maybe you are tired of going to the bank branch for every little transaction.
You can download this app and manage your account from home. You can now withdraw, make payment, subscribe your phone or DSTV and lot more with your mobile app.
GTBank mobile app is the universal app from GTBank for Android phones, Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Tablet and other devices. Today many people that operates with GTBank likes using this app because they have seen that it makes banking smooth and simple.
Here, we are going to show you how to download GTBank mobile app and also how to use the app to make some important transactions online. However, before then, let’s see what you can do with your GTBank mobile app.
Important Features of GTBank Mobile App Download
- Manage your account and preview your transaction history
- Make inter- and intra-bank transfers from the comfort of your room
- Stop or confirm Cheques
- Allows 24/7 access to your account(s)
- GTBank allows you to receive messages on new features, quick terms and promotional offers directly on your app
- You can also pay bills with the GTBank Bills payment feature
Now, how do you download your mobile app? That’s the main business of the day. So, let’s get down on it.
GTBank Mobile App Download Steps
- Visit your mobile device app store. Whether Google Play for Androids, iTunes for iPhones or Blackberry World for Blackberry phones
- Then, search for GTBank Mobile App using the search bar
- Tap on the app when it appears and click on Install
- Wait for the download to complete. Once the download is complete, open the app and setup your account
How To Setup Your GTBank Online Banking Details
Before you will start using GTBank mobile app, you must register for GTBank internet banking online or in any branch that is close to you. See how to do that below.
Step 1: First, after downloading the mobile banking app, then you click on this link to download the internet banking registration form. You may also walk to the bank branch close to you and get this form
Step 2: Fill out the form with your correct profile and account details. Make sure you use the same phone number you previously used to open your GT account
Step 3: Submit the form back online through email@example.com or to the customer care in the branch you picked up the form
Step 4: Then, your internet banking credentials will be processed immediately in the bank and given to you. Or it will be sent to your email after processing if you have submitted online
Step 5: You may also call GTConnect (GTB Contact Center) to obtain your credentials if they were not sent to you
Step 6: Afterwards, you can proceed to use the details and login for the first time to your GTBank and continue enjoying internet banking
Feel free to comment on this article – GTBank Mobile App Download for Android/Blackberry/iPhone – Online Banking App, using the box below. You can also share this article using any of the social media here.